Are you getting the following error message when you drag in a photo from the “My Photo Stream” album?
In the latest iOS update Apple changed the way photos are handled again. Now, if the photo is not on the device and is just in Photostream then Blogsy is unable to pull the photo from the cloud and fetch the data to embed it. This is why this “PROBLEM” message is appearing.
The only way to resolve this is to replace the photo API with the new PhotoKit framework. But this is not a simple change. This will take a lot of work and the sales of Blogsy are not enough to cover the investment to do that. So this will be part of a new version of Blogsy and not just part of another free update.
The following is a workaround until that new version comes out.
1) When you drag in the photo and get the “PROBLEM” message you need to tap on the “Dismiss” button.
2) This will cause the Image Settings menu to open.
3) Tap somewhere outside the Image Settings menu and not on the image. This will close the Image Settings menu and the image will disappear because it cannot be fetched. But you will see a white box where the image should be.
4) Now double-tap somewhere inside this box where the image should be. This will cause the Image Settings menu to open for that missing photo. Scroll to the bottom of the Image Settings menu and tap on the “Delete” button. This will remove the embed code for that missing image from the HTML.
5) Close Blogsy and go to the Photos app on your iPad. Go to your “My Photo Stream” album and tap on the image you want to use in your blog post.
6) Tap on the little box with an arrow coming out of it in the bottom left corner of the screen. Choose all the photos that are in your photostream that you want to use in your blog post. Then tap on the option to “Save Image”. This will cause the photo(s) which is/are in your PhotoStream to be saved to your device in the “Camera Roll” album.
7) Now go back to Blogsy and drag in the photo from the “Camera Roll” album instead of from the “My Photo Stream” album.