Embed a SoundCloud Player with Blogsy.June 12th, 2012 | Posted by in Blogsy | User Requests | How-To
Are you a SoundCloud user? Do you like to blog about SoundCloud tracks and add them to your blog posts? You can do this within Blogsy. I have to thank Carlo (a Blogsy and SoundCloud user) for sharing these steps with us.
1) Open Blogsy’s built-in browser and go to SoundCloud. If you do this often you may want to set up a bookmark in Blogsy’s built-in browser for SoundCloud.
2) Find the track you want to add to your blog post. Tap on the “Share” button in the top left corner of that track.
3) In the Share menu tap on “Edit your widget”.
4) In the “Edit your widget” menu long-press on the iFrame embed code so you get the popup menu. Tap on “Select All” then tap on “Copy”
5) Now flip to the HTML side in your post and put your cursor where you want the player to be in your post. Then paste that code you have copied.
6) Flip back to the Rich Side and you will see a thin grey line where the player will be in your post.
7) Publish your post and your embeded player for that track is in your post.