Blogsy 4.2.1 (Bug Update) Now In App StoreApril 22nd, 2013 | Posted by in Blogsy | Bugs | Improve | Tumblr
Bugs fixed in this update.
- Blogger Page – If you set the Post Type as a “Page” in the Post Info. menu then left Blogsy and Blogsy got cleared from memory then when you came back you would not be able to open that page from the local draft list. This only effected Blogger blog users. If you are a Blogger user you should not set the Post Type to “Page” until right before you post that page to your blog.
- Load 10 More Pages – If you tapped on the “Load 10 More Pages” option for your online pages the menu would just close. This only effected online pages and not posts.
- Tumbr attachment view – Blogsy didn’t close the attachment view when switching from the Rich Side to the HTML Side.
- Tumblr attachment clear – If you had attached images to a Tumblr post in the attachment box then tapped on that same Tumblr blog in the Online list the images would disappear from the attachment box.
- iPad Photo Library – If you first opened the iPad photo library panel then an album then switched between the Envelope and Direct upload views and tried to drag an image into an envelope the image would drag in as a blank square. If you tried to upload it this way Blogsy could freeze or crash.
- German Language – If the blog title was long it would partially overlap with the publish date and time.
- Arabic Translation