Blogsy 4.1.4 can now be found in the App Store.November 1st, 2012 | Posted by in Blogsy | Improve | Update
These are the things which can be found in this update.
- WordPress – Geolocation locality no longer shows as “null” in the Geotagging section.
- WordPress – If the value type of the Featured Image ID was a number instead of a string then Blogsy would crash. Fixed.
- Blogger – The <br> tag in a <div> tag would get stripped out in a post fetched from the blog. Fixed.
- Tumblr, Posterous – Corrected text in the photo attachment box to reflect when it is possible to drag in photos to attach them to a post.
- Picasa – Blogsy now uses the longer image dimension to set the Picasa image display size source.
- Instagram – If a user had their Instagram account set to private Blogsy would crash when trying to drag in an image from Instagram. Fixed.
- Typepad – If a post was created in the HTML view in the Typepad admin and a user hit enter (creating a new line) when writing that post then Blogsy would treat this as a new paragraph even though Typepad did not. Blogsy now treats it the same way as Typepad and collapses those.
- Cannon CR2 RAW photos – If a user had imported Cannon CR2 images and there were more than 6 of those images in an album Blogsy would crash when accessing that album. Fixed.
- HTML / Photo Uploads – If the HTML sent from the iPad for embedded images was different than the typical HTML Blogsy would publish is as that HTML instead of first uploading the images. Fixed
- Link Button – If a user selected more than one word to create a link the “Link” option would not appear in the text selection bubble. Fixed.
- HTML / Lists – The placement of </ul> and </lo> in the HTML code would be incorrect in some situations. Fixed.
- Delete Button – The “Delete” button in the Image, Video, and Link Settings menus would move when scrolling the menu up and down. Fixed.
- Accessing iPad Photo Library – Improved memory usage so loading speeds are greatly improved.
- iPad Photo Library – Changed default setting so Blogsy will open to direct drag in method instead of envelope view after first installing Blogsy.
- Tumblr, Posterous – When a user is working on a Tumblr photo post or a Posterous post then Blogsy will default open to the envelope view when tapping on the iPad Photo Library. This is done because Tumblr and Posterous have the option to attach images to a post but do not have the option to embed photos from the iPad Photo library and have the embedded photos uploaded at the time of publishing.
- Translation – Updated translation for all languages.